Thursday, February 13, 2014

Here I Am!

Welcome to my new blog! 

I have been contemplating whether to start writing on a blog for a while now, and through the encouragement of loved ones, I decided to go for it!

You see, I haven't always been confident in who I am.  I went through years of questioning, feeling rejected and unworthy.  But then...

Jesus reached into my pit and whispered my name, "Daughter..."  I responded and decided to grab hold of Him, never to let go again.

He didn't just rescue me.  He empowered me with every necessary thing I would ever need to prosper and overcome in this world.  He chose to stay on a cross for me and, in exchange, I received a deluge of grace I did not deserve and could never be good enough to earn.

He is my Rock...my Redeemer...my King! 

He has given me a voice for my generation, and I must use it.

So come on in and learn with me.  Let's see what God does with an ordinary wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend in the strength of HIS extraordinary power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Thought?